Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mountain Day

Jared went hiking today on 'Nippletop Mountain". No I am not making up the name, it is real. He gets to back on Thursday with the school & the other students. They call it Mountain Day.
We were on the Web cam with Jared yesterday. It was so good to see his smile.Braxton (his nephew) was so excited to see his uncle. He kept hugging the laptop and trying to kiss it. He talked to him for a hour. Jared wants me to bring him with me in Oct.
Saw his room,does it need to be cleaned! Glad I can not smell it. Those boys are messy.
Will hope it's better by the time I get there.
Later
Kym

0 comments:

PULLING A START

PULLING A START

About This Blog

DONATIONS

We want to Thank the following for their support of Jared

Joe Snowdon
Barbara Orenstein

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP