Thursday, August 6, 2009

I AM BACK

hay everyone this is Jared. I just got back today. I had to wake up at 2:00 and had a 2 hour drive to the airport and had to wait for 6 hours :p. And didn't have anything to eat. Then once i got on my plain i had a 45 min flight to Network new jersey and had to wait for another 2 hours and i still hadn't ate any food. Then i had a 4 hour flight to AUSTIN TEXAS were i met up with my mom and gave her a hug and and grabbed my suit case and went home and ate almost all the lasagna she made. when i was done i saw my sisters boyfriend who had just got out of the marines for the first time in over a month. Then i just lay ed back and relaxed and that was my first day back.

0 comments:

PULLING A START

PULLING A START

About This Blog

DONATIONS

We want to Thank the following for their support of Jared

Joe Snowdon
Barbara Orenstein

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP